A Small RV or Recreational Vehicle is a trailer that is equipped with the features like a house. The facilities differ with each owner’s needs and wants. The most common small RV facilities are a bedroom, bathroom and kitchen, while other larger RV have additional facilities such as a living room, closet, dining table and hot tub etc.
Many have purchased a small RV to use for camping, traveling and other outside activities and they can also be a full-time home. There are different types of small RV’s that you will enjoy and may be interested in.
Now that you have a little background, I will now give some reasons why would you want to choose to live in your small RV. Some of the reasons might sound funny, but they are based on what I observed in reality nowadays;
- You don’t need to worry about getting a house and lot.
- Most of us know that when you buy a house and lot, you will be thinking about getting the house furnished, clean and nice.
- As well as the house and lot you will need a car to travel or commute to get to your destination.
- You also have to furnish the house which can cost a lot.
- You can now save your money furnishing the house and buying a car because you have a house and a car in one.
- Some may worry about having the air conditioning and other stuff, but the small RV has a built in air conditioner.
- A Small RV might be small but it is very spacious.
- You can also easily go to your destination and just park in the parking space available.
Those are the most common benefits of having a small RV.
- You can also use it when you want to go and explore other places.
- You don’t have to worry about the transportation and accommodation expenses and hassles.
- You don’t have to waste your time looking for a place to stay while you’re having your vacation.
- You don’t have to worry about where to eat and what to eat.
- You don’t have to worry about packing things, apart from clothes, as all you need is with you.
You might have other considerations before you decide to buy, live or to have a small RV, such as how to purchase and how much you need to pay.
Some other considerations are;
- Is it possible to rent a small RV for a day or two camping?
- What are the different brands and type of a small RV?
- What are the best features?
- Do I really have to own it or is it better to rent it?
- Where can I bring my small RV if there’s a problem about the tires and other parts?
They are the most common questions that you have to answer before you go ahead and buy a small RV.